Home Management Tab - Teams Creating Teams of Students for Group Projects
Creating Teams of Students for Group Projects
Creating Teams of Students for Group Projects Information
The Teams hyperlink (located under the Management tab) provides an area to create teams, assign users, check for unassigned users, randomly generate teams and rebalance generated teams. The team concept in ANGEL allows you to create groups of students for collaboration on team projects. Once a team is created, you can restrict access to different kinds of content based on the team. This tutorial will demonstrate how to add a team.
Printable Version: Print out an exact copy of the Creating Teams of Students for Group Projects tutorial. View Demonstration: View a movie of the screens and cursor movement of the Creating Teams of Students for Group Projects tutorial.
1. Log into your ANGEL course and click on the Management tab.
2. Click the Teams link.
3. Click Add a Team Link.
4. The New Team, Team Settings window will appear. Provide a team name and description of the team. Complete the homepage (if applicable), project URL, hidden and disabled areas. If you want the teams to share files, change the File Sharing to enabled and place a limit on the size of their space. NOTE - By default, you can not provide more than 10 MB of space for each team. Click Save.
5. The next screen will allow you to add users to this team. Check box the name of the users and click Add Selected. You can also click Done and add users at a later time.
6. The next screen will show the members you have added to the team if you chose to add them. Click Done when finished.
7. The team is created. You will also see how many members are part of that team.