Home Home - Toolbox Bookmarks
Bookmarks allow you to add your favorite webpage links to your Profile for easy access and to sort them by category. You may set permissions on each bookmark to optionally allow others to use the bookmark as well.
Printable Version: Print out an exact copy of the Bookmarks tutorial. View Demonstration: View a movie of the screens and cursor movement of the Bookmarks tutorial.
1. Click the Bookmarks hyperlink.
2. Click the Add a Bookmark hyperlink (located in the upper left of the toolbar).
3. The Bookmark Editor will appear.
4. Type the bookmark name in the Title field. Type the bookmark web address in the URL field.
- Optionally provide a description for the bookmark in the Description field.
- You may specify a valid browser window or frame target name in the Target field to cause the bookmark to open in a different browser window or frame. In this example, the bookmark will open in a new window.
- The Category area allows you to organize your bookmarks. Select from the drop-down list or add a category. To add a category select the Other button and add the new name of your category.
- Select an alternate user group from the Viewable By drop-down list to allow the specified user group to view your bookmark. Selecting Everyone from the Viewable By drop-down menu will potentially allow anyone (including unauthenticated users) to view the bookmark.
Click the Save button.
5. Notice that you can edit or delete your own bookmarks. If you made these bookmarks Viewable By Everyone, the people that see the bookmarks would not be able to edit or delete them.