Home Lessons Tab - Add Content Adding a Link
Adding a Link
Adding a Link Information
You can easily add a link to a Web Page using the Add a Link hyperlink within the Lessons tab.
Printable Version: Print out an exact copy of the Adding a Link tutorial. View Demonstration: View a movie of the screens and cursor movement of the Adding a Link tutorial.
1. Log into your ANGEL course and click on the Lessons tab.
2. Click on the Add Content Link. NOTE - The Add Content Link is also found within Folders.
3. Click the Add a Link link or icon.
4. The New Link editor will appear on the screen. Type a title for the link in the Title textbox on the Content tab. NOTE - Unless you specify your system preferences, you are will adding a page in the normal or beginning view. Please review the tutorial on the common content item settings.
5. Type a web address in the Link URL textbox.
6. If you are linking to web site, it is a good practice to open the web page in its own window. To accomplish this task, choose New Window and check box "no banner" in the Link Settings area.
7. Choose your Access tab. NOTE - Please review the tutorial on the common content item settings to learn more.
8. Choose your Assignment tab. NOTE - Please review the tutorial on the common content item settings to learn more.
9. Click the Save button.