Home Communication Tab - Edit Edit Page Link
Edit Page Link
Edit Page Link Information
The Edit Page hyperlink (located under Communication) permits you to choose which communication features to make available to your students. The Layout tool uses drag-n-drop to move items to different locations on the Communication Tab. Note: Students do not have the ability to edit this page.
Printable Version: Print out an exact copy of the Edit Page Link tutorial. View Demonstration: View a movie of the screens and cursor movement of the Edit Page Link tutorial.
1. Login to your ANGEL course and click on the Communication Tab.
2. Click the Edit Page hyperlink
Edit Page Hyperlink
3. Available components are displayed in the Available Components list. To add a component to the Communication Tab, select the item from the list.
4. Click the Add Component button. The component is displayed in its default location.
5. To change the location:
- Left-click on the item.
- While continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag the item to the desired column.
- Release the mouse button.
6. Click the Save button to save your selected components.
7. To delete a component, click the X button to the right of the component you want to remove.