Home Lessons Tab - Copying and Importing Items Copying Content from within course or group
Copying Content from within course or group
Copying Content from within course or group Information
The Copy Items function allows you to duplicate content within a course on an item-by-item basis. This may be useful if you are creating similar content items. For example, if you are creating a series of Drop Boxes with the same settings and directions, but with different titles, you may want to use Copy Items to duplicate a Drop Box. Then you can edit each copied item and make the changes you need.
Printable Version: Print out an exact copy of the Copying Content from within course or group tutorial. View Demonstration: View a movie of the screens and cursor movement of the Copying Content from within course or group tutorial.
1. Log on to your ANGEL course and click the Lessons tab.
2. Click Add Content. NOTE - The Add Content link is also found within folders.
3. Under the More Options heading, click Copy Items.
4. A list of content items available within the current course is displayed. Click the title of the item you want to copy from the list. Clicking the icon of a content item will have no effect. If you click a folder icon it will collapse that folder. Click the folder title to copy the folder and all of its contents. Clicking a Discussion Forum title will also copy all of its messages.
5. The item you selected will be copied to the end of the list of your course Lessons. You will probably want to edit the title and rearrange or move the item.
6. Click Rearrange to move the item up or down in the Lessons list. Click Settings to edit its title and other settings. Click Utilities to move the item into a folder.
Rearrange, Settings, and Utilities Links