Home Course Tools Viewing My Notes
Viewing My Notes
Viewing My Notes Information
Click the My Notes hyperlink to create or view personal notes for specific content items. This is a great tool write notes to yourself to help you remember important information about the content within your course.
Printable Version: Print out an exact copy of the Viewing My Notes tutorial. View Demonstration: View a movie of the screens and cursor movement of the Viewing My Notes tutorial.
1. Log into your ANGEL course and click the Tools tab.
2. Click the My Notes link to view your class notes.
3. The My Notes window will appear. If there any notes, they will be shown in the window. NOTE - You view notes from other courses you are enrolled by choosing another course from the list.
4. To add a new click the New Note link.
5. Choose a section for this note, type in a title of the note, and the text of the note. Click Save when done. NOTE - You can check your spelling if you wish.
6. You will see your title and notes on the next screen. You can then print out your notes if you wish. To go back to the main notes page, click Notes Menu.
7. When you click on the Notes Menu button, you will see a listing of your notes associated with a particular course. On this screen, you can edit, delete, or view a note you have created.
|| ©2004, All Rights Reserved,
St. Petersburg College
St. Petersburg College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution
Site Disclaimer - Problems with this site, firstname.lastname@example.org