Home Course Tools Viewing My Learner Profile
Viewing My Learner Profile
Viewing My Learner Profile Information
Click My Learner Profile to see an analysis of your activity, submissions, and grades and compare them with the class average. This tool allows you to keep track of various parts of the course all in one place.
Printable Version: Print out an exact copy of the Viewing My Learner Profile tutorial. View Demonstration: View a movie of the screens and cursor movement of the Viewing My Learner Profile tutorial.
1. Log into your ANGEL course and click the Tools tab.
2. Click the My Learner Profile link to view your profile.
3. On the first screen, you will see a graphical representation of the days you have logged onto the course the amount of time you spent with each session. This is called the Activity Log.
4. If you click on one of the bars, you will see a listing of the areas you visited within the course during that session.
5. Click on the Gradebook link to view a graphically representation of your grades. Placing your mouse over any of the bars will provide you with your score and the medium score by all students.
6. Click on the Drop Box link to view all completed drop box item and your grade.
7. Click the Discussion Forums link to view the number of posts you have completed for each discussion forum.
8. Click the Emails to User to view all emails that are sent to you from the Course Mail.
9. Click the Emails from User to view all emails that are sent from you from the Course Mail.
10. Click the Chat Session to view any chat session logs that you had participated.
|| ©2004, All Rights Reserved,
St. Petersburg College
St. Petersburg College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution
Site Disclaimer - Problems with this site, email@example.com