The Fast!page HTML Editor is a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you
get) editor that allows users to quickly create or edit formatted online content
without knowledge of HTML (Hypertext Markup Language). The Fast!page
HTML Editor is available wherever a text area is found within ANGEL. The editor
is available for both faculty and students. It is found in many places within
ANGEL including the email tool and discussion forums.
This tutorial will focus on how to share Marcos. (NOTE
- You view how to create Marcos before viewing this tutorial) There
are a number of reasons for sharing Marcos. Below are just a few of reasons:
- Creating a template HTML page for students to use
- Sharing a common look and feel among shared designers of a course
- You want to use the same code in another course you teach
1. Click on the HTML Editor Link to start creating a simple web page. The
image below is from the Add Page link.
2. To share a macro, click on the Insert Marco icon. NOTE - You must have
saved marco in order to share it.
Insert Macro Icon
3. The insert macro dialog box will appear. Choose a category, click on the
Marco's name, and select the macro you wish to share. Click Share.
4. Choose who you wish to share this macro with and which course or courses.
Click Save. For this example, the macro will be shared with Everyone and shared
with the CGS course.
5. To use a shared marco, click on the Insert Marco icon and choose the Shared
Items radio button. For this example, the instructor is in the CGS classs.
Choose the category, the marco, and click Insert.
Using Shared Marco