Financial Assistance

Funding Your College Education

Numerous grants, scholarships, loans and work opportunities are available to qualified students. If you need help funding your college education, you will need to first get a Federal Student Aid PIN. Once you have your PIN, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

It's important to note that completing the FAFSA is a FREE service provided by the federal government.   YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY $$$ TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE!


It is essential that you regularly check your financial aid status on MySPC. You should also check your student e-mail account for important updates from Financial Assistance Services.   If you miss financial aid deadlines, your funds may not be available when classes begin, and you will be responsible for paying for your classes. Financial aid deadlines are noted on the college academic calendar.


Next: Business Services