Parking at SPC
Have you arranged for transportation to and from campus? If you have a car and plan on driving to campus, there is important information that you will need to know about campus parking.
Parking is free at SPC as long as you observe this rule: park only in spaces reserved for students. Parking spaces are assigned by color code as follows:
- Yellow lined spaces: faculty and staff
- White lined spaces: student parking
- Green lined spaces: visitor parking
- Blue lined spaces: handicapped parking
There is a 10 MPH speed limit on all campus roadways. Parking rules and regulations are online and in your campus security office.
If you will be riding the bus, PSTA offers a discounted fare to students. Visit a PSTA Customer Service Center for more details.
Parking at SPC Downtown
SPC Downtown students must purchase a $50 hangtag to park in the garage. The cost of a hangtag is:
- $50 per session (fall and spring)
- $25 (summer)
- $25 for evening only students
Hangtags may be purchased at the SPC Downtown facility
Next: Getting Your ID